Tuesday 26 March 2013

Printing Methods

It has been really quiet at university this week because most people have gone home for easter break and I am looking forward to going home this Thursday for a long weekend. In the meantime the print room has been fairly quiet and so I have been making the most of it...  



I have managed to develop a technique that has allowed me to print my designs onto wood without it warping which is great. I have also introduced other methods to include vinyl, painted flock (above) and puff binder (below).



I always enjoy the experimental stages within my projects. 
Have you made any exciting discoveries lately?

P.s. I would like to welcome my latest member Miss Val!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.