Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Beas Vintage Tea Rooms

My dear friend came to visit me last week and I met her for lunch at Beas Vintage Tea Rooms, just around the corner from my flat. It was a delightful place for a catch up. The beautiful hanging lights in the window had caught my eye too many times before and so this time I was determined to stop by. There are many beautiful objects here to include the embroidered table cloths and the dainty china tea sets. I also had Welsh Rarebit for the first time and it was delicious and I somehow managed to resist the homemade cakes on offer. Meanwhile I have been painting and returning to an abstract them to add some jazz to my print designs as they are currently looking too rigid.



  1. This looks like so much fun!

  2. Looks like a lovely place to have cake and a catch up
    your art looks really exciting

  3. This place is adorable, I wish it was close to me! That sugar bowl is so sweet.

  4. You have given this place such a comfy feel...visiting from decor 8 class.


I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.