Friday 24 February 2012

Rose Cottage Boxes

Originally, I heard about Rose Cottage Boxes because there was a post on our bulletin at university attracting work experience. When I researched the company I was delighted with the products created. Rose cottage Boxes started with an idea that involved jazzing up practical items around the home that could do with a little sparkle for example boxes used for storing jewellery, make-up, sewing and craft; hangers and lampshades etc. Now business has taken off and there is a new collection which will be available at the Country Living Fair from Wednesday 21st to Sunday 25th March at The Business Design Centre in Islington.


Below are some images of the new designs, aren't they lovely! I am particularly fond of the first box adorned with sweet little birds...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.